Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1853 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
General Manager - Finance - CA (8-15 yrs)
General Manager- Finance
We are looking to hire General Manager- Finance with experience in financial planning and analysis, demand and supply planning, forecasting, production scheduling, demand analysis and project management
- Expert in analyzing data and creating insights to drive business improvement and cost reductions. Must have strong knowledge of finance, manufacturing planning, inventory management, demand, supply and replenishment process.
- Proven ability working in multicultural and fast paced environments. History of serving as key player and leader in cross-functional work and process improvement projects.
- Customer-oriented with focus on cost reduction and metrics achievement. Highly analytical problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide transparency on Logistics and Procurement costs, through variance analysis, cost structure, benchmarking, reporting and planning.
- To lead and co-ordinate all financial plans; Assist in the preparation of targets for the business; Full P&L responsibility in driving financial performance including Overheads; Support the strategic planning process by delivering high quality insights using analytics
- Employ latest financial analysis techniques to improve decision making; Support strategic / decision making
- Ensure controls in place and functioning for pricing, promotion, authority levels etc.;
- Creates analysis on operating results and clarifies key performance indicators Procurement, Sales, Operations etc.
- Lead the operating plan, revised forecasts, and strategic planning cycles for Logistics and Primes.
- Partner with Logistics and Procurement teams in the pursuit of operational excellence and cost savings
- Leading performance management ; Responsible for distributor life cycle partnering - distributor appointments, exits, attrition management, ROI; Operation controls and outliers
- Driving gross margin and savings delivery, Preparing investment business cases with supply chain partners; Working with procurement team to identify areas of opportunity
Financial Controlling is the fundamental building block of this function. The role here is an opportunity to develop the financial accounting, reporting and control skills as well as providing objectivity and challenge the business.
A successful candidate must be :
- We are looking for a CA with 8+ years of experience with strong problem solving and analytical abilities and excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Ability and drive to work independently. Excellent inter personal skills and ability to work with cross functional team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.