Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2738 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
General Manager - Finance & Accounts Operations - BPO - CA/ICWA (9-20 yrs)
F&A operations, should have experience in all the towers of FP&A, should be able to manage large team and tough clients.
Should be willing to work in different timezone.
Its an operations role.
Qualification: Graduates/Post graduates in either Business, Sciences, or Arts or related experience required Assigned Role: Service Delivery Operations Lead
Job Description: JOB PURPOSE / KEY ROLE: Provides inputs to the project's strategic directions, execution and implementation of its plans, programs and operational policies, ensuring continued growth and profitability. The Operations Manager shall help manage the operational aspects of the project assigned to him/her by the Unit Lead.
- Meeting metrics
- Improve operating efficiency
- Develop people
- Develop relationship with client counterparts
- Manage contract terms and conditions
- Coordinate and manage assigned capability roles Education (Preferred education level)
- Bachelor's degree in either Business, Sciences, or Arts or related experience required Certification/ Other Skills Required
- Working knowledge and experience with computers and internet
- Experience as a Processing Analyst and Supervisor preferred, but not required
- Outsourcing claim operations experience preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a team environment Experience (Equivalent job experience substituted for degree)
- Supervisory experience required of teams greater than 30 FTEs
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in managed care data systems and applications for claim payments
- Experience in team interactions
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong proficiency in English communication - both written and oral
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.