HR at People Process Teck Private Limited
Views:2227 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Manufacturing/Telecom (15-18 yrs)
Overall Accounts, Statutory Compliance, Development of Systems and Processes, ERP Implementation, Budgetary Control Systems, Development of Finance & Accounts departments & 2nd line.
- 15 years of experience into Manufacturing industry. Qualified CA
- Must be fully conversant with Taxation / Statutory Compliances, Budgeting, Funds Management, Internal Financial Controls, Audit and Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Banking, Dealing with Income Tax, Sales Tax cases, Team Management.
- Should have been overall in-charge for 10 years minimum.
- Experience in Banking and ERP
- Willingness to travel across other office locations.
- Exposure having worked with multi location / multi product environment would be an added advantage.
- Secretarial compliance experience is added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Indian accounting standards
- Ability to develop and institute financial process and controls.
- Good understanding of IT and financial software
- Strong commercial & business acumen
- People Management skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Organizational and Analytical Skill
- Age: 35 - 45 years (can consider 50 years for exceptional candidates)
- Should have worked in a company whose turnover is Rs 300 Cr & above having exposure of multiple plants / divisions.
- Should have 5+ years as F&A Head for multiple plants & divisions.
- Stability - minimum 5 years
- Only MNC experience not preferred
- Need experience of working with owner based organization with INR 300 Cr - INR 600 Cr + large organization if any (not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.