Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:1357 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Logistic/Supply Chain - CA (7-11 yrs)
1. Responsible for Accounting activities of all expenditures and provisions.
2. Responsible for Entire Payables.
3. Responsible for Fixes assets accounting and registers.
4. Responsible for funds planning and to make sure that projected payments are done.
5. Responsible for Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/yearly closures, evaluation, analysis and preparation and presentation of MIS.
6. Responsible for handling Internal as well as Statutory Auditors.
7. Responsible for handling Investors and prospective investors queries and information.
8. Should be a team player with very good inter-personal skills intra/inter-departments.
9. Responsible for handling a team of 5+ members.
Looking from Logistic/ Supply chain Background