Senior Executive at SSJ Solutions
Views:1206 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - IT (10-15 yrs)
General Manager - Finance & Accounts
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing end to end Delivery of F&A (AP + GL Accounting) activities.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all Accounts Payable Activities - Vendor Set up/ Invoice processing / Payments / Query handling.
- Month end closing activities including GL close, Monthly accruals and P&L Finalization.
- Accountable for overview and ensuring effectiveness SOX controls.
- Ensuring Full Compliance with Contractual requirements of the engagement.
- Drive Transformation initiatives and contribute to group Finance Transformation.
- Liaison point for external auditors.
- Helping and creating organizational and program budgets.
- Development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery AP Deliverables.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Month end/ Quarter end Deliverables.
- Managing a big team consisting of multiple sub functions like invoice & payment Processing, vendor set up, month end closing, Consolidation, Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Facilitate Performance Reviews for all existing F&A processes and encourage - Best Practices for the team.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Leadership capability in leading and engaging with a diverse set of high potential Professionals.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Adept at managing multiple senior level stakeholders.
- Proven strength in driving governance and engagement with multi stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.