Management Trainee at Executive Search
Views:2142 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Education (4-12 yrs)
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, GST implementation, accounting policies/principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Identifying and preparing the Company for changes arising out any changes in Law or Accounting Practices.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing
- Ensure the compliance to various statutes, and developing robust internal control processes.
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Handle direct and indirect tax assessments
- Liaise with the parent company in assessing the funding requirements of the entity and ensure proper working capital management.
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan.
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policies for foreign exchange management related risks.
- Taking care of investor reporting, investor relation and compliance