Management Trainee at Executive Search
Views:4351 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Education (4-12 yrs)
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, GST implementation, accounting policies/principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Identifying and preparing the Company for changes arising out any changes in Law or Accounting Practices.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing
- Ensure the compliance to various statutes, and developing robust internal control processes.
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Handle direct and indirect tax assessments
- Liaise with the parent company in assessing the funding requirements of the entity and ensure proper working capital management.
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan.
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policies for foreign exchange management related risks.
- Taking care of investor reporting, investor relation and compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.