Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:6983 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA/ICWA (12-17 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Finance and Accounting General Manager Location: Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai
Qualification criteria :
- CA/ICWA or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance) with strong domain knowledge.
Sourcing Guideline :
- Team size ideally 80+FTE
- FNA person in transformation (in this kind of a role, the candidate may be working on all towers (P2P /RTR/OTC) but this person should not be operation person)).
- Should have knowledge of End to end transformation in BPO (BPO is a mandate)
- GPO - global process owner FNA GPO role at level 6 or level 7 (to be addressed to rose while sharing cvs with her)
- End to end knowledge of transformation process
Should have knowledge and understanding of :
- RPA understanding
- AI understanding
- Machine learning
- New age transformation
- No process excellence
- Should know analytics work
- Only diversity
- May find in genpact /IBM
- 12- 15 of experience in a reputed company.
- Should have experience in leading large multi-functional teams in the Capital Market/IB/ financial services domain
- Should have had managers of multi-functional teams reporting to him/her in the past and ideally worked in an operations environment.
- Do you have it in you to re-imagine Future of Finance & design Best in class F&A Processes? Do you have a passion shaping large scale Digital finance transformations?
- Accenture is the Industry leader in Finance & Accounting BPS serving to Fortune 500 clients across 130+ countries in 45 different languages from our 50+ Global Delivery centers.
- Our demand is rapidly increasing and therefore, we are looking to strengthen our team of F&A deep domain experts with hands on experience of transforming large clients. And Transformation leaders in F&A Capability wherein we provide F&A thought leadership, and own and drive transformation for large clients.
- You will transform the way finance works in the future AND engage in one or more of following types of projects:
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients.
- Industry specialized F&A Transformation Leaders to sharpen industry specific F&A offerings
- Lead growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific OG/industry segment
- F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury, provide Best in class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios into the New
Apply for the new now!
- Are you the trusted CFO advisor and leader we are looking for?
- You must be a Domain expert in one of tower of F&A eg. PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- You must have hands on experience and have delivered at-least 2 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO and at CFO level, and in shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- You are a solid team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment and accustomed to driving outcomes in matrixed organization structures.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- You are an action and results-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable.
- You are flexible and capable of some travel.
- You can do process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with power-point and Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.