AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:5401 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Finance (15-25 yrs)
GM - Finance shall be the key finance executive for the group. GM Finance is responsible of management of finances at the head office and coordination with the Finance heads of the group organisation. He / She will be involved in accounting and book keeping, capital budgeting, treasury management, capital structuring, MIS reports, internal auditing etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Finalizing of month end P&L and Balance sheets and discussion with management
- Performing analysis of revenue versus expenses, monthly tracking of ratios to check break even and profit values
- Liaise with the group organisation in assessing the funding requirements and ensure proper working capital management
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis
- Capex management for new and existing assets
- Prepare capital budgeting for projects and monitoring
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan
- Monitoring Loans, Bank Guarantees and refund
- Maintaining and updating debt profile of the company with the details of security / charge created for the loans / credit facilities availed by the organization
- Maintaining and updating the Term loan repayment schedule till end of tenure for various term loans taken from Banks / FIs
- Periodic Bank Reconciliation
- Finalization/Income Tax to be properly taken care with respective auditors for all the concerns.
- Cash flow/Bank Balance/Payables & Receivables across all the concerns to be daily monitored closely.
- Ensure procurement process is followed while processing payments.
- Ensure periodic Finance/Process Audit happens across all the concerns.
- All kind of documentation, correspondence, proposals & meeting bankers & lenders & compliance of sanction terms like stock audits, stock statements.
- Long Term: Cash flow and financial forecasting (3 yrs / 5 yrs)
- Short Term: Compile weekly and Monthly cash flows
- Compile Monthly Fund requirement forecast and submission to Management
- Compile and track Account Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Collecting and summarizing reports (MIS) from various department heads and reporting to the CFO / Board
- Manage the finance and accounts team
- Liasioning with internal staff /audit, external auditors, consultants and government authorities as and when required
- Handling Statutory, Internal and external auditors
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, GST implementation, accounting policies/principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- To be part of Finance Committee across our companies & make sure that all of the activities are functioning properly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.