HR Consultant at Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:274 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Farm Management - Date Plantation (15-20 yrs)
- Our client has a 7500 ha farms of date plantation
- Overall management of farm including land preparation, agronomic, irrigation, pest management, labor management etc.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Goal is to produce high productivity and quality on a consistent basis.
- Management of financial accounting
- Timely provisioning of all agri inputs
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Reporting to owners
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- A passion for agriculture.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
Our client's agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.