Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:562 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager - Family Office - Finance (15-24 yrs)
- Accounts & Compliance Functions: Maintaining Accounts of nearly 30 entities of the Promoters (including Family Trusts) - Compliances under Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Sales Tax (VAT), Service Tax regulations - Reconciliation of Bank, DP, Loans and other Accounts - Legal Compliances viz., court cases, etc.
- Keeping the books up-to-date. Able to generate the MIS whenever required.
- Filing statutory returns on time and payment of statutory liabilities without delay or default.
- Managing Properties - Verification and arranging payments for the properties under construction/purchase. Collecting incomes/rents from the properties, documentation for the properties purchased/sold/let out, safe custody of property documents, arranging loans / funds for purchase of properties, etc.
- Arranging payments for the property purchases, on time.
- Ensuring that the Properties are not kept vacant. Following up with property dept for letting out vacant properties and for collecting lease rents.
- Safe custody of the documents.
- Treasury and Finance Functions: Maintaining Daily Cash Flows in all the personal entities of the Promoters. Investing surplus funds in high yield liquid securities. Arranging funds for the revenue payments, purchase of properties and other investments. Scouting and suggesting good investment options.
- No default or delay in arranging funds for the purchases made. Ensuring investment of surplus funds in high yielding opportunities.
- Suggesting Investment options to the Promoters.
- Periodical Reports to the Promoters: Verification and submission of various MIS reports to the -Promoters viz., Expenditure reports, investment reports, details on bank transactions, etc. Submission of daily reports like daily equity rates of select scrips, daily funds report, etc.
- Submission of the reports regularly and timely.
- Maintaining relationships (Internal and External) : Being attentive to the requirements / instructions from the Promoters and ensuring completion of the works entrusted. Maintaining cordial relations with external agencies like Banks, DP Agencies, Share Trading Agencies, Vendors, Customers, etc. Maintaining good relationship with the internal divisions of the Group.
- No complaint either from the Promoters or from the other divisions of the Group.
- Monitoring Expenditure of GCM Office: Preparing expenditure estimate for all the units of GCM Office. Verification of all the bills/invocies/payment claims of GCM Office, reviewing every month actual expenditure with the budgets, submission of review reports to GCM.
- Budget Vs Actuals.
- Secretarial Functions: Making arrangements for conducting the meetings viz., preparing agenda, collecting papers/notes for the agenda items, finalizing the agenda, circulating the agenda, attending the meetings, making note of the discussion points, preparing minutes, taking approval for the minutes and circulating the minutes. Maintaining records relating to the meetings. Regular follow up for the action points and submission of compliance report to the - Family Boards, giving status of the actions points listed during the meetings.
- Timelines within which Agenda and Minutes are circulated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.