Executive Search Consultant at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:905 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
General Manager - Facilities Management - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
We are looking to hire a General Manager Facilities Management for our real estate client in Dombivali.
Criteria: Someone with a minimum of 12 - 16 years of experience in Facility Management working with a developer or an IPC is preferred.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in exploring this opportunity please email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description :
Possession and Maintenance
- To handle and attend complaints/problem (Technical) of the Flats as well as common areas like Club House, swimming pool, play area, landscaping with proper co-ordination with the maintenance team i.e. Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Carpentry and HVAC.
- To ensure that every flat's snag list is well addressed, problem is rectified and possession's processes are carried out as defined in the SOP.
- To prepare timely MIS report. (Breakdown Report, Complaints Report)
- To maintain healthy relation with Customers.
- Ensure maintaining of stock / inventory of assets and generate the code for the same.
- Finalisation of Contractors/ Agencies/ Suppliers - Obtain quotations, negotiate and finalise contractor / supplier.
- Ensuring all AMC's (All cleaning machinery, Tea/ coffee vending machine, Pest control, and computers).
- Coordinate with Customer Care Team and Projects in finding and solving any complaints received directly at HO or at site.
- To coordinate with Security Head for deploying Security Guards at various locations as per requirement.
- Prepare MIS report for all expenses at Project sites and HO and ensure there is savings on the budgeted expenses.
Housekeeping/ Gardening :
- To make sure the housekeeping work is done as per standards. (Hygiene)
- To ensure proper record of attendance of Housekeeping Staff.
- Prepare MIS report for Housekeeping.
- To ensure the proper cleanness of swimming pools, club houses, complex areas, etc.
- To make sure the filter system of Water Park, swimming pool is in working condition.
- To ensure that the landscaping area is well maintained.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.