Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:717 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
General Manager/Extrusion Plant Head - Production - uPVC Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a well known organisation in Hyderabad . They are the market leaders in is the largest manufacturer of uPVC windows and doors in India. We are looking for Extrusion plant head which will be a GM scale. The position reports directly to MD.
We are looking for specialists with uPVC Experience working either in India or outside.
The Head of Plant is responsible for entire Manufacturing activity in line with Marketing plans within the cost & Quality / safety parameters specified. He should lead the productivity improvement projects and enhance the skills of the Production team (both supervisors as well as workmen)
Candidate should be chemical or plastics Engineer with 15 to 20 years of experience in Plastics preferably extrusion plants. Must have experience working in uPvC industry.
Other requirements :
- Thorough understanding of the processes and products
- Technical and functional expertise of the process and machineries being used
- Knowledge of systematic planning & methods to fulfill the targets specified
- Understanding the manufacturing cycle time / Machine down time / Tool-change-time
- Thorough Knowledge of various Quality parameters, process and standards
- Knowledge of various methods of cost reduction activities in process or components
- Awareness of all the other departmental activities (complete business cycle)
Interpersonal skills :
- Communication Proficiency (written & spoken) including local language (or Hindi)
- Ethical Conduct, Personal Effectiveness and Credibility
- Able to deal with Workmen grade to Manager grade appropriately
- Analytical ability and Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
Interested candidates must contact S.Krishnan at 0091 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.