HR Manager at Team Doit
Views:1063 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
General Manager - Estimation & Tendering - Roads & Highways Sector (15-22 yrs)
- Track the developments in Roads and Highways sector in India, in terms of new projects, new construction technologies, O&M methodology, etc
Carry out all Pre-bid and bidding activities including:
- Project site visit for physical verification and gather information related to resource availability and risk associated with the project.
- Reviewing Contractual Clauses and assessing risk at bidding stage and options of mitigating the same.
- Understand the client's technical requirements / designs, compare the same with IRC standards,
- Arrive at the Bill of Quantities (BoQs) in response to tenders / bids issued by NHAI, MORTH, state road authorities, etc
- Carryout item wise cost analysis factoring in all resource requirements, including steel / cement as well as construction equipments
- Prepare detailed cost and time budgets to executive road projects under EPC mode / HAM mode
- Take overall responsibility of timely and error free submission of bids to the clients
- Develop and nurture relationships with Subcontractors / Vendors
- Obtain quotations from various Subcontractors / Vendors
- Attending meetings to get clarification on commercial and technical issue.
- Presenting the estimate to the management for approval.
- Contributing to Feasibility analysis (Financial analysis & financial modeling) of BOT Projects.
- Preparing Cash Flow (Inflow & Outflow) to analyse the fund requirement during project execution (construction) phase, including associated the financing costs (BGs costs / working capital requirements, etc).
- Carry out technical due diligence of under construction / completed road projects, that company intends to buyout