Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3360 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
General Manager - Escalations & ORM - Customer Experience & Care (5-15 yrs)
What's on Offer
1. Exposure and thrill of building new things, solving complex, large-scale, real-world issues and challenges in the contact center and customer experience space
2. Involvement in executing the mission to become the most customer centric company on earth
3. By being face of business for the customer, an unmatched opportunity for growth and learning through each stakeholder involved in the business.
4. Opportunity to work with a team that continuously challenges status quo and is widely recognized in the industry as a leader for customer experience in the food tech space. We were awarded "Frost & Sullivan 2019 Indian The Last Mile Food Delivery Service Industry Customer Service Leadership Award "
What you will do (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand the larger CX vision and evaluate contact centre's role & manage the Brand perception end to end while tapping on the relationships within the org.
- Identify and understand CX voice and constantly look for ideas to protect the CX and the Brand 24/7
- Structurally setup, enable and lead the Contact Centre Escalations teams to be robust in proactively identify and solve problems
- Identify & execute industry best Complaint/ORM and Escalation management practices at all levels
- Working with and across multiple stakeholders and partners to:
o Prioritize and solve escalations with Continuous ideation to ensure visibility, traction and ultimate closure of complaints
o Identify pits and create peak experiences for CX, DX, RX within and outside the lifecycle
o Design clear escalation systems and processes
o Learn from escalations and improve future customer service interactions
- Setup and monitor the right escalation KPIs with each contributor (Agent, Team lead, Managers, Partners etc)
- Balance and help achieve the best combination of speed, cost and reliability
- Develop leaders at all levels while maintaining the employee satisfaction ratings and collaborate to build great place to work
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the existing model of support, each customer touch points and processes
- Act as a single point of contact for managing all contact center related exceptions and major incidents
What do you need:
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience into leadership role in managing Contact Centre operations, consumer experience, consulting, or strategy with 10 to 16 years of overall Industry Experience
- Prior leadership experience in leading Escalations, public relations, ORM/ complaint
- A vision for the contact center and a clearly defined action plan to execute it
- Ability to work in a quickly changing, continuously growing, and fast paced as well as agile work environment
- Experiencing in designing, building and scaling up contact center teams from scratch
- Experience in driving large scale changes transformation projects at scale (Cost, Speed, Reliability)
- Experience in working with large teams of people, multiple technical systems, and large data sets
- Logical & rational thought process, sound business judgement (and not just analytics)
- Experience in working with leading people from all walks of life.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously to meet tight deadlines is expected from someone in this role