General Manager - Engineering - Technology Team - Infrastructure Management Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Position : GM Engineering
As a member of the Technology team, the GM Engineering is a pivotal role within the business. The main deliverables are to carry out the design, implementation and testing/verification of the module within the given constraints: time, cost, specification & quality targets.
- Experience in delivering a sound and successful technical solution for all business problems.
- Experience in designing, prototyping, and delivering applications and solutions on emerging technologies - Cloud, Big Data, Machine Learning (ML), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) etc.
- Respond to business needs for cost-efficiency, improved quality, and agility.
- Experience in creating business cases and run Proof of Concepts (POCs) for adoption of emerging technology for organizational transformation.
- Should involve in assessing and recommending the best of breed emerging technology solutions to address business needs.
- Collaborate with development, IT and business teams developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates.
- Experience in designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on emerging tech stack.
- Collaborates and address problems faced by development & deployment team by providing technical solutions, suggestions.
- Evaluate commercial over the shelf software products & tools and provide a comprehensive view of co-existence of a solution; build or buy recommendations.
- Understanding of industry best practices and experience in automation and integration would be preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science within an appropriate discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.