Senior Consultant at Mavens T/A Antal International Network
Views:1644 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
General Manager - Engineering & Maintenance - Chemical Plant (15-20 yrs)
Maintenance of all equipment and to ensure maximum OEE at Chemical (Industrial Salt, Sulphate of Potash, Bromine) Plant/Unit, Captive Power Plant of 12 MW and 50MW (in new expansion) and Desalination Plant.
Experience: 15 - 20 years for experience in maintenance of process plants and material handling equipment.
Education: BE (Mechanical) is a must.
Role Reports To Site Head
Reporters: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation engineers (20-25 persons)
- Monitor proper adherence to Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Monitor and control the downtime of critical equipment.
- Should lead all maintenance functions like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Instrument
- Ensuring Minimum downtime of the equipments
- Supporting the Production department to achieve the production targets by ensuring maximum uptime of all utilities
- Ensuring proper budgeting of maintenance cost
- Exposure to Kaizen, 5S, TPM, etc would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of technology-driven maintenance
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis of break downs and implement preventive actions to prevent recurrence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.