Founder at A HR Consultant
Views:1283 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
General Manager - Distillery (17-26 yrs)
GM - Distillery
Job Description :
We are looking for a Molasses-based Distillery Unit Head with a capacity of 250KLPD a reputed organization in Uttar Pradesh. The incumbent should be an Alcohol Technologist with experience in handling a minimum of 100 KLPD molasses-based distilleries for the production of Ethanol.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage the distillery's workforce to meet production goals within budget
- Take part in tender process and negotiations with various Oil marketing companies and ensure delivery as per schedule
- Timely collection of payment in order to maintain healthy cash flow
- Liaison, interaction and reply to various state and central government authorities, not limited to excise, environment and pollution boards
- Timely submission of various reports and returns-Internally and external agencies
- Negotiate with annual contractors/suppliers with timely remittance of payment, taking into consideration the cash flow.
- Review the bottlenecks which are coming on Critical paths and resolve the issue
- Suggest active solutions for speeding up the activities
- Making site visits, Vendor's place, as required from time to time
- Follow up with procurement department for timely and quality delivery of material, equipment
- Ensure that the production meets the required mandatory quality standards.
- Ensure operational efficiency and preventative maintenance of electrical, instrument and mechanical equipment of the plant.
- Monitor costs during the production process and implement best practices to avoid loss in the production line.
- Ensure that the cost of each production run remains compliant with the budget set out for it.
- Effective and efficient working of TTP, MEE and CPU equipment
- Ensure Environment, health and safety compliance at all times
- Cost reduction through innovation, redesigning processes and eliminating obsolete equipment/process
- Work towards adoption digital solutions and paperless office
- Periodic Learning and development of staff
- Coach, mentor and appraise the team under with complete transparency
- Take part in various brain storming sessions and give suggestions to the management
- Be prepared and updated with all changes happening in the macro environment
- They will supervise all aspects of this process including planning, sourcing raw materials, scheduling production runs, and managing the production line.
Administration tasks :
- Record data about the production process and warehousing of spirit.
- Produce regulatory documents
- The distillery manager is responsible for creating the documentation that allows it to keep running.
- Identify ways to improve the distillery by fostering worker efficiency, better ways to organise the warehouses, more efficient processing of raw materials, better environmental practices, security improvements etc.
Must Have : Experience managing a minimum 100KLPD Molasses bases Distillery
Industry : Chemical/Distillery
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Education : BSC/MSC in Alcohol Technology