Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2957 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
General Manager/Director - Legal & Compliance - Healthcare BPO - LLB (12-18 yrs)
This opportunity is with a Reputed Healthcare BPO.
Core Skills :
- Contract Management - Customers (Especially of the US geography) and Vendors Master Service Agreements, Software Agreements, License agreements, NDAs, Real Estate Lease agreements, etc.
- Knowledge on Contract Compliance process to monitor the contractual requirement and track compliance of the contractual terms agreed to with the Client
- Drafting, vetting, and negotiation of contracts, knowledge of working or maintaining contract playbook
- General Legal Support related to risk management, applicability of new legislations or changes in existing laws, that have an impact in the operations of the company, compliance analysis on constantly evolving technology challenges etc.
- Knowledgeable and hands on experience in Ethics and Compliance matters
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures, especially US Healthcare laws including HIPAA, HITECH, and various state-specific labor laws in India, such as Shops and Establishment Act, ESI, PF, Maternity Benefit, Gratuity, Employee Compensation, etc.,
- Should have knowledge of Policy formulation, review and implementation
- Labour and employment Litigation and counseling on behalf of the employer, Handle claims of breach of contract, fraud, retaliation, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment
- Litigation support (if required) - notices, file of compliant / plaint and suit, etc.
External Facing Description :
- Good Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong business acumen - should be able to relate the legal implications of non-compliance in business and financial terms
- Ensure consistent service delivery in a consultative and solutions-based capacity
- Provide coaching, guidance, and support, set professional development plans to assist team members to reach their full potential through the Performance Management process
- Strong management skills - outside counsel and legal teams
- Results-oriented performance with high importance for compliance and good time management skills
- Collaborative and flexible approach
- Exceptional writing and communication skills with the ability to convey legal advice clearly and effectively
- Experience working with Board of Directors and senior management teams
- Ability to manage multiple locations across the country with knowledge on statutory compliances
Qualification and Experience
Graduation - B.L, LLB
Prefer CA/CS alongside
- 12-18 years- experience in corporate law and compliance
Experience in all matters related to :
- Contracts, Statutory Compliance, Regulatory laws, etc.
- Should have experience in handling US contracts
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
- Preference would be given in case of candidates having working experience in Information Security and Privacy laws as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.