General Manager/Director - DevOps Infrastructure - Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
General Manager: DevOps | Director Band | US MNC | Healthcare
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills : - 'containerisation' 'ci-cd automation' 'devops' 'stakeholder management' 'team building' 'git hub' 'docker' 'kubernetes' 'microservices' 'jenkins' 'ansible' 'release tools' 'xl deploy' 'xl release' 'ibm urbancode'
Job Type - Permanent
- As GM- DevOps (Director band role), the incumbent will be responsible for creating the entire DevOps infrastructure, team and culture from scratch. The role requires prudent evaluation and selection of optimal tools for CI-CD automation and working hands on with latest containerisation tools.
Client Details :
- The client is an American MNC - product based company - and global leader in the healthtech industry.
Job Description :
- Partnering with GM-Engineering to build an efficient, fully automated CI-CD pipeline infrastructure (primary responsibility around CI)
- Building and scaling up DevOps team and infrastructure from ground up
- Long Term Goal: Over the span of 12-18 months, lead both DevOps & QA Teams
- Maintaining strong collaboration lines with IT Ops team to ensure highest efficiencies and minimal redundancies in the production environment
- Ensuring creation of a smooth and scalable CI pipeline and partnering with IT Ops team to ensure efficient CD
Must Haves :
- Experience working on cloud based servers- experience in AWS & IBM Pvt Cloud would be an added advantage
- An engineering background is a must; career progression from core engineering roles into devops profile is preferred
- Experience in evaluating and selecting optimal tools for CI-CD
- Hands on experience with integrating, implementing and building the CI-CD pipeline and containerisation tools
- Exposure to open source tools such as: GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Willingness to work according to US shift timings: 1-10 pm/2-11pm on all days of the week
Good to Haves :
- Exposure with release tools such as: XL Deploy, XL Release, IBM UrbanCode
- Prior experience in healthcare sector would be an added advantage
The Ideal Candidate :
- Superior execution ability, learning agility and result oriented mindset
- Structured working methodology
- Prior experience in product based organizations would be preferred
- Exposure to various tools and product ecosystems
Job Offer :
- Lucrative opportunity to build and lead a team from ground up
- Market leading remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.