Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:398 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
General Manager - Direct Tax - CA (10-12 yrs)
- To manage compliances of different entities of the Group which includes Direct Tax, compliance towards TDS, Corporate Tax Return, Transfer Pricing Certificate & Reports, Tax Audit, MAT Certification, advance tax compliance, etc.
- Provide insight on computation, Income Tax/Wealth Tax Return, FBT Assessment.
- Responsible for representing the organization in all kinds of Appeals before Commissioner, ITAT, High Court & Supreme Court on Tax Matters.
- To manage all assessments & litigation in Direct Tax matters and representation before various Tax Authorities & Appellate Authorities
- To serve as an internal advisor in Direct Tax matters
- To manage tax structuring on the various business proposals and proactive advice on the transaction with optimization of tax incidence with proper tax compliance with statutory provisions
- To manage the team and organizing the tax function for streamlined and continued support to finance business and other management functions.
- Play an active role in formulating the tax policy of the organization ensuring it is in line with contemporary practices in the industry.
- CA with 10-12 years of experience with relevant experience in managing multiple entities
- Ability to influence stakeholders & create win-win solutions for them
- High energy & go-getter attitude with a willingness and aptitude to challenge the status quo
- Good communication, presentation, and articulation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.