Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:374 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
General Manager - Direct & Indirect Taxation - Manufacturing Firm - CA/ICWA (12-20 yrs)
Our Client is one of the leading manufacturing company in india with its Head office in Chennai,Looking for a professional at GM/AGM/DGM Level for Taxation,(Direct & Indirect)
Job Role :
- You should have hands of experience in Drafting and good exposure in handling and managing Goods and Service Tax, Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Sales Tax, Central Excise, Service Tax, Customs, Value Added Tax, International Tax, Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, Accounting, and Litigation, transfer pricing and other complex structuring issues including various M&A structures, Taxes viz Sales tax / VAT, Service tax, Excise and Customs, SEZ, FTP advisory, Income tax & Transfer pricing, GST impact assessment studies, Key GST decision and action points for industry etc
- You should provide tax structuring to the Company's tax compliance management hands-on experience in setting up controls around Tax compliance management.
- Create well-design structures to pre-package the safeguards and risk mitigation measures to shield the Company from future tax liability
- Play a lead role in risk mitigation of the prosecution proceedings by the tax department by liaison with the tax department, external lawyers and solicitors, tax consultants
- Implement of best practices in acquisition due diligence, modeling, integration, and accounting processes
- Participate in annual budgeting exercise for the finance group and thereafter ensure monitoring of various overheads and optimize cost control.
- You should be well versed with SAP/ERP
- You should have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with Group CFO.
Reporting - This position reports to Group CFO
Qualification : CA (or) ICWAI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.