Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:673 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
General Manager/DGM/AGM - Finance & Accounts - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Designation: GM/DGM/AGM - Finance & Accounts (Chennai)
Reporting to: CEO
Job Description & Specification: Below
- Prior Industry Experience: Of having worked in a construction firm (residential) is mandatory.
- Finance & Accounts Experience: Annual Operating Plan, Treasury, Taxation, Tax Structuring , Budgeting, P&L (Organization & Project), Funding (Very Important), Cash flow, Fund flow, Collections, Receivables, Payables, Statutory & Lender Audit, Cost Optimization, Payroll & MIS.
- Finance MIS Trailblazer: Periodically collate data, validate and prepare different MIS and adhoc reports (Variance Analysis, Sales, Collection, JV/JD, Bank, Stock, Direct & Indirect Expense, OC/OD, Charges, FD, GST, TDS, PF/ESI, etc.).
- ERP & Tools: Exposure to Tally and any ERP with finance module is mandatory. ERP implementation/migration/customization/integration (Finance Module) experience is an added advantage. Expertise in MS-Excel & macros is mandatory.
- Business Acumen: Strong business and operational acumen with adaptive work style.
- Strategizing: Demonstrated ability to have a balance of traits necessary to discern pertinent information and formulate an effective strategy for the finance & accounts team and the organization at large.
- Tactical to Transformational: Progress from a tactical to transformational role & be a business value multiplier.
- Speed & Execution Excellence: The enjoyment of work that needs to be done quickly & perfectly.
- Data Driven & Analytical: Demonstrated ability to be driven by data, logically examine facts along with intuitive thinking, while not missing the big picture.
- Effective Articulation: Timely, clear, concise, accurate & comprehensive when sharing verbal & written information.
- Stakeholder Management: Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Influencer & Consensus Builder: Demonstrated ability to provide sound advice and counsel to leaders and executive level management.
- Target Orientation: Demonstrated ability and preference for targets and tendency to strive for achieving them as an individual and ensuring the KRAs & KPIs of the team are achieved.
- People Understanding & Team Management: Degree to which an individual can understand others' emotions and connect with people.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Degree to which an individual can provide guidance to team members at work & facilitate the development of others.
- Effective Enforcing: Demonstrated ability to skilfully correct others when they are violating rules or performing poorly.
- Self-Initiated: Demonstrated ability to perceive what is necessary to be accomplished and to proceed on one's own.
- Multi-tasking: Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities.
- Foresight: Demonstrated ability to think about the future in relation to tasks at hand.
- Learnability: Expected level of tendency to be interested in learning something new.