Recruiter at Ethos HR Management & Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Views:438 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Legal - Power Sector - LLB/LLM (10-20 yrs)
- Should have experience of working in the power sector of which experience in the renewable energy sector (Biomass & WTE would be preferable).
- Should be well versed with all the regulations pertaining to the renewable energy sector (Biomass & WTE preferable) power sector and should have extensive knowledge of the various rules and regulations applicable to the sector including laws, policies, rulings / orders / judgements, amendments such as ABT, Grid code, DSM rules;
- Shall have extensively worked/dealt with the authorities / commissions such as GERC, GUVNL, CERC, APTEL, and their applicable rules and regulations / laws, policies, rulings etc.
- Should be well versed with all the policies concerning the renewable energy sector (preferably WTE & Biomass) including the Gujarat state Biomass / Waste to Energy policies as well as for the other states;
- Should be conversant with all the policies from time to time issued by the MNRE (The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy), the power ministry, any policies issued under the Swatch Bharat Abhiyan, Niti Ayog and similar other government authorities / ministries who come out with policies in relation to the Renewable Energy Sector (especially WTE & Biomass)
- Have had handled matters with State Electricity commissions for Tariff orders
- To handle any disputes/ litigation / proceedings profile in connection with the afore mentioned laws, brief lawyers and to liaise with law firms, advocates and other advisors / consultants, as required with State Commission, APTEL, and High Courts
Experience: should have minimum 10 years of relevant experience with good exposure in dealing the with the matters as mentioned above.
Educational Qualification: LLB/LLM preferably from National Law Colleges / Institutes
Personal Attributes: The candidate shall
- Have excellent written communication, and networking skills.
- Have excellent team management skills, working with cross functional team and providing support to internal stakeholders.
- Be able to articulate and have attention to detail.