Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:2578 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Legal - Manufacturing (20-25 yrs)
GM / DGM - Legal - Manufacturing - Delhi (NCR )
- Well versed with Intellectual Property Rights, Mergers & Acquisition, Drafting & Documentation.
- Counsels the senior management with respect to the legal implications of the Company's major decisions, strategies and transactions.
- Serves as a key adviser to the senior management on issues of Company governance, risk management, Company growth, policy implementation, internal and external communications relating to sensitive matters, strategic planning and execution, and special projects.
- Provides day-to-day advice to senior administrative staff with respect to matters of Company policy, risk management and, in conjunction with designated loss prevention and ethics specialists, professional responsibility matters.
- Advises the Company on matters of Company governance and policy
- Pro-actively ensure Statutory & Legal compliances in company's documentation, transactions and action to strategically liaise and successfully resolve all ongoing legal cases.
- To ensure and protect the legal interest of the organizations by ensuring proper management of litigation, minimizing risk of the Organization.
- Coordinates and supervises Legal Department engaged to represent the Company with respect to the resolution of potential claims against the Company.
- Coordinates and supervises all outside legal counsel engaged to represent the Company with respect to asserted claims or legal proceedings.
- Update the management on evolving judicial trends and legislative proposals, policy changes, amendments in laws and important judgments passed by various Courts / Forums and the appraisal of the impact thereof
Required Candidate profile :
- Bachelors degree in Law.
- Around 20 years of relevant experience preferably in capital intensive industries and position of Legal Head.
- Sound understanding of business practices, and reputation risk
- Hands-on management style
- Energetic, proactive and sharp
- Good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.