Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:555 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Corporate Leasing - Infrastructure Firm (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a dynamic group with well-directed operations headed by experienced leaders, adoption of best practices, extensive research and stress on quality. It is well positioned to be reckoned as a giant in the Real Estate and Infrastructure business today with its holdings in strategically located land banks, properties in IT parks and commercial buildings. Notable clientele of our IT premises are international players.
Position : GM/ DGM - Leasing
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role :
- Client negotiations: Negotiate the pricing with clients, maximizing SIR value generation and revenues as per the requirement of business, Term Sheet / MOU: RFP response.
- Preparation of MOU/Term sheet with the prospects, coordinate with legal team for finalization of the same, to support in all documentation process during the transaction.
- Pre and post-handover coordination for new tenants.
- Team Management: Engage with the team members to motivate and foster teamwork, understand and address concerns and provide a collaborative environment, generate internal reports to the management,
- Stake holder management: Maintaining amicable relationship with various stakeholders like clients, IPC- s, channel partners, government agencies, consultants etc
- Any Graduate/PG with hands of experience in Corporate Commercial Leasing will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.