Consultant at Adventum Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2577 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
General Manager - Data & Content Management Delivery - eCommerce & Retail - BPO/KPO (12-15 yrs)
Incumbent will be overall responsible for managing this operation, assisted by a team of managers, in order to ensure that desired productivity and quality levels are achieved and maintained.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Participate in client meetings
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. operational issues, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors etc)
- Be accountable overall for delivery and quality
- Be responsible for P&L
Incumbent should have at least 12 years of experience of which the last 2 -5 years must be of a senior level in (ideally) a BPO/KPO environment, managing Data and Content Management Delivery for e-Commerce and Retail.
- Should have the ability to manage and motivate a large team.
- He should be able to plan strategies to manage growth.
- Should be a process-oriented person with excellent leadership qualities.
- Must have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Should have experience in planning and budgeting.
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.