Talent Acquisition at Third Sector Partners
Views:726 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - CSR - Rural Development - NGO (20-22 yrs)
- Lupin Rural Support Programme (LRSP), (later rechristened as Lupin Human Welfare & Research Foundation) was set up on October 2, 1988, Mahatma Gandhi's Birth Anniversary with the objective of providing an alternative model of Holistic Rural Development in the country, which is sustainable, replicable and ever evolving. Lupin Foundation is thus an independent entity of Lupin Ltd., implementing CSR activities all over India. The Foundation has been successful in making a big difference in the development of poverty-ridden villages, and especially in the life of the poorest of the poor and empowerment of a large number of youth, farmers and women in these areas. In addition, it has created a model for poverty eradication and employment generation (self-employment and placement) which can be replicated in the country.
- Their vision is to see Indian villages not only economically prosperous but as centres of prosperity consciousness integrating leading corporate houses, planners, technologists and development-oriented people having stewardship which is spiritual in Vision, scientific in temper and humanistic in Karma.
Reason for hire :
- They are looking for a senior developmental professional as General Manager- CSR, who will be the Chief of CSR Programs run by the Foundation under Corporate Social Responsibility of the parent company. He/She will assist the Executive Director in expanding and deep-rooting the holistic rural development activities in order to achieve the CSR objectives of the company, which in-turn empower the under-privileged and marginalized sections of society by providing basic infrastructure and balanced ecological base to the villages.
The position is based at Pune.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Fund mobilization from different stakeholders.
- End-to-end Management of Foundation's Projects/activities and their successful implementation.
- Work with Executive Director to take forward the Foundation to next level to be one of the best Corporate Foundation in the country, and to define future outcomes for the organization
- Work with Project Managers/Teams to ensure smooth implementation of projects
- Work on evaluation and expansion plans of existing and upcoming projects
- Strategic Management
- Foster innovation and new initiatives to spur growth in the activities of the Foundation.
- Providing strategic feedback and to suggest the governments for making policy changes.
- Responsible for assessing the needs of the beneficiaries, strategically planning and organizing quality Programmes in a cost-effective manner along with the Programme team
- Review and create robust monitoring and evaluation systems for organizational projects and activities.
- Preparing organization's budget and project planning for execution of various projects of the Foundation
- Maintain and nurture strong professional relationship at state and central level with Government and other agencies.
- Assist the Executive Director in liaising with Govt. / Institutions /Donors/partner organizations.
- Extensive networking with individuals, corporate houses and organizations from different fields to explores possibilities of collaboration with Foundation
- Supporting Executive Director in developing and designing the organizational prospective planning.
- Amiable Co-ordination with State and Regional Team of the Foundation ensuring the team spirit, cordial work culture and compliances of the mandatory requirements between department and within the organization.
- Well-groomed and highly qualified developmental professionals with a Master's degree in rural development/social science/management/relevant field from tier 1 institutions.
- Experience of minimum 20 years, out of which 7-10 years should be leading programs/rural development/CSR activities of a reputed organization/Corporate NGO/Developmental Institutions at Regional/State/National level.
- Must be competent in conceptualizing, developing and managing medium and large Programmes/projects majorly in holistic rural development including poverty eradication, education, health, livelihood, skilling, women empowerment
- Experience of developing, managing, monitoring and learning systems
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, interpersonal relations and team building skills
- Must be highly articulate with high standard of verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and regional language (will be an advantage)
- Must have published books/articles to his/her credit
- Should be able to represent the Foundation at different platforms and make presentation to the top management, State/Central Ministers, Different departments of State/Central government, District Administration, Donors/Funding Agencies.
- Practical experience of applying developmental issues at a project or community level coupled with impact assessment and evaluation of poverty reduction and social change.
- Substantial experience of the financial management of significant budgets, including preparing financial projections, general financial management and reporting.
- Should be able to develop effective MIS/documentation and monitoring/reporting systems
- Experience in growing and managing team members
- Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with little Supervision
- Excellent liaison, networking and relationship-building skills and ability to interact with stakeholders, media, community, and partner organizations.