Recuitment Manager at Vrinda Global
Views:441 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
General Manager - Costing - Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing Costing, Pricing, Budgeting, Variance Analysis, Competitive Pricing Analysis, Management Accounting and Business Analysis.
- Costing and pricing of Beverages, Confectionary, Snacks, Performs, Dairy and PDW
- Coordinating, implementing and monitoring budgetary controls for all divisions
- Computation of costs and profitability working of special projects
- Feasibility analysis of new products / projects
- Discount calculation for Preforms division
- Budgeting profitability for Modern Trade, General Trade, Institutes
- Export costing
- Analysis of Data / Reports from SAP in general and managing SAP - CO, SAP - COPA module
- Critical Analysis of Input Material Price
- Coordination with all HO departments, Plant Heads, External Vendors / Franchisee Partners (Need based)
Candidate's Profile :
Education, Experience & Skills :
- CMA from ICWA is mandatory
- 15-25 years of relevant experience in Food & Beverage / FMCG / CD / Pharma / Manufacturing
- Costing principles and methodologies
- Understanding Industry dynamics
- Presentation skills, SAP Modules
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop strategy from in-depth analysis.
- Proven success driving results and delivering return on investment to the company.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result - driven approach.