General Manager - Costing - FMCG (14-26 yrs)
1. Costing and pricing of Beverages, Confectionary, Snacks, Performs, Dairy and PDW
2. Coordinating, implementing and monitoring budgetary controls for all divisions
3. Computation of costs and profitability working of special projects
4. Feasibility analysis of new products / projects
5. Discount calculation for Preforms division
6. Budgeting profitability for Modern Trade, General Trade, Institutes
7. Export costing
8. Analysis of Data / Reports from SAP in general and managing SAP - CO, SAP - COPA module.
9. Critical Analysis of Input Material Price
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop strategy from in-depth analysis.
- Proven success driving results and delivering return on investment to the company.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result - driven approach.