Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2477 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager - Corporate Taxation - CA - Automotive/Manufacturing/Real Estate (18-20 yrs)
Educational Qualification Essential : CA
Preferred: Experience in an engineering Company engaged in contracting and projects as well as product manufacturing, sales and services
Work Experience Required (In yrs.) Total: 18-20 Years Should have at least 5-7 years- experience of leading the tax function with hands on exposure to both direct and indirect taxation. Exposure of multiple sectors will be advantageous.
Ensure complete, accurate and timely compliance with all direct taxes (corporate income tax, MAT and withholding tax) and indirect taxes (VAT/Sales Tax, Excise Tax and Services Tax) for all business operations in India including managing all advance taxes and returns
Tax audits : Effective management of all direct and indirect tax audits
GST roll out : Lead and drive GST roll out and implementation across the Group in a most tax efficient and fully compliant manner
Tax assessments : Drive closure of all tax assessments, departmental audits, inspections, enquiry etc. Make personal representations with tax authorities, as required
Tax Planning : Drive tax planning and strategy to optimize tax implications within permissible transaction and business structures
- Drive collection of tax refunds, recoveries from department where required. Also drive collection of statutory forms and certificates (C form /F form /WCT certificates etc.)
- Tax advisory to operating teams: Engage with all internal customers, business partner on relevant tax regulation changes and related risks/opportunities arising there from. Tax query resolution and proactive engagement with business teams and support strategy execution
- Accounting for taxes under IND AS, ICDS and drive deferred tax accounting, normal tax accounting and financial disclosures as may be required. Liaison with statutory and internal auditors to get these aspects signed off and cleared.
- Overseas subsidiaries and Joint Ventures - Drive tax compliance and tax planning for all international business entities in respective jurisdiction. Advise international business team on tax structure relating to new geographies
- Lead oversight of work and deliverables of tax retainers and consultants to optimize their output and effectiveness
- Groom, coach and train tax team members. Work on their technical and functional proficiency enhancement initiatives
- Manage tax spends and budgets in line with annual plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.