Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3115 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
General Manager - Corporate Strategy & Planning - Consumer Durable (18-25 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading consumer durable organisations in India with a diverse product portfolio. Their growth has been enormous in the last decade. Currently they are looking for a General Manager- Corporate Strategy and Planning to be based out of Mumbai.
Reporting into the MD and managing a team of 3-4 Deputy Managers and Managers, you will be responsible for :
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities in a structured process and then formulating business strategies and plans and implementing and monitoring Strategic Plans, including incubation.
- Providing inputs, identifying growth and business development opportunities in existing lines of the business and then formulating plans for implementation.
- Exploring opportunities for technology and business partnerships for complementing the growth plans.
- Identifying and evaluating potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Sharing information with business heads on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and business practices and also working closely with the Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and diversification opportunities
- Building and developing a competent team of managers for strengthening Corporate Planning function
- Ensuring alignment of strategy with our customer experience goals.
- Participating and playing an active role in in various industry forums.
- Interacting as a key stakeholder, with various government regulatory bodies periodically for any policy interventions as needed.
- Promoting the client's Values and Beliefs
- Ideally you are an Engineer and a MBA with 18+ years of experience and
- A 10-12 year of relevant experience in Strategic Planning and Implementation, New opportunity and business case preparation and evaluation, Financial Management techniques, Market Research and Analysis, delivery of different Lead Projects and SIF monitoring in industries such as Consumer Durable, FMCG, Chemicals and Manufacturing.
- You should have excellent communication skills, presentation skills and analytical skills and a great financial acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.