Team Leader Recruitments at AA-consultants
Views:267 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
General Manager - Corporate Quality Assurance/Quality Control - Infra/Oil & Gas (18-25 yrs)
Job Title:- General Manager - Corporate QA/QC
Academic Qualification/ Certifications - Graduate in Engineering (Preferably Mech or Elec)
Knowledge of ASME / API /ASTM / ISO / IS CODES
Experience : 18 - 20 Years
Location: Gurgaon / Noida
Salary: 45 lpa upto
Age Group - 45 -50
Key Deliverable Expectation:
- Ensure IMS compliance across projects and functions.
- Match with ISO and other evolving standards
- Developing quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Coordinate the certification process with external audit agencies.
- Define, support and coordinate with project quality coordinators for various activities required to meet quality standards.
- Conducting internal audits and inspections on ISO standards and other quality standards
Train on quality standards and procedures such as
- FAT Plan & Procedure approvals
- Preparation of QA/QC formats for monitoring & evaluation
- Evaluation of Quality MIS reports of various projects
- Preparation, submission and approval of documents like Quality management plan, Vendor submittals, Method Statement, Material RFI, Installation RFI, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.