General Manager - Contracts & Procurement - Renewable Energy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Industry : Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category : Operations
Skills : Energy, Contracts, Procurement, Purchasing, EPC
Job Description :
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders
- Work within the procurement and contracting function
Client Details :
Our client is a leading player in the rapidly growing Indian renewable energy space. With a strong portfolio and pipeline of projects, the organisation, backed by a well known fund, has aggressive plans for the Indian renewable energy space.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for :
- Drafting and negotiating large scale EPC contracts.
- Floating tenders, negotiating with vendors, and finalising contracts.
- Vendor development and evaluation
- Developing a strong supplier base for all required commodities
- Achieve cost optimisation and timely delivery
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will :
- Have an engineering degree. An MBA from a premier institute is a plus.
- Come with at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Bring strong commercial knowledge to the table
- Be an expert in negotiating and closing contracts with vendors
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work at a senior level at a fast growing organisation.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.