Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:303 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Consulting & Professional Services - Background Screening Operations (14-20 yrs)
General Manager - Consulting & Professional Services - BGV Operations
Reporting : The role reports to the Sr General Manager- Consulting & Professional Services
Role Background : We work with a leading global background screening and workforce solutions providers.
- The key services include on-demand employment background checks, drug testing, Form I-9, employment and education verifications.
- Candidate should have extensive operating experience particularly in criminal research for US and managing the background screening blended process i.e. involving data & voice
Primary Duties & Responsibilities :
- Large team management experience - should have managed team size of 500+ in US BGV operations
- Lead by example (Result oriented, energetic, punctual, and respectful of others and being a team player)
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to streamlines processes
- Responsible for day to day operations; meeting defined SLAs and KPIs for the process
- Team Management : Managing a team size of 500+ along with managing staffing needs for the operations team including recruitment, retention and budgets
P&L Management :
- Effectively manage large P&L and ensure that revenue targets are achieved or exceeded
- Client Management : Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes- Should have good understanding of the business products /services
- Coach, mentor and develop the talent to drive high performance
- Identify new business opportunities (Farming) including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services-
- Manage VOC (Customer Satisfaction) for the account through governance and timely detection and prevention of issues while aligning with the client business objectives
- Ensure timely preparation and validation of monthly invoice, forecast Revenue and Headcount for the account
- Be proficient in comprehending SOW / Contract nuances for the account
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
Desired Experience and Skills :
- Degree with 14 to 18 years of related experience; MBA preferred
- Excellent Communication skills; Strong Client interaction & Account management skills
- Should be comfortable to work in 24- 7 environment
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles