Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:2355 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
General Manager - Consolidation - Consumer Durable - CA (10-18 yrs)
Purpose of the Job
The position is for the leader of the consolidation team who is equipped with managerial skills to handle independently all the activities to meet the objective of full scope audited IFRS financials.
- Finalization of the Company's Accounting Policies in consultation with the CFO and Financial Controller.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financials and other reporting deliverables under Cl 33, Ind AS and IFRS are completed within stipulated timelines
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statements along with compliance with the applicable accounting standards
- Liaise with audit partners for closure of key issues and delivery on financial statements
- Oversee the key reconciliation processes in compliance with the Company's policies
- Ensure smooth completion of all audits, ICFR & other compliances.
- Memo on key technical issues including business combinations, restructuring etc; new accounting standards implementation
- Detailed analysis of monthly financials of company and reasoning for variance
- Additionally, will lead or participate in M&A related projects as required including IPO / Bonds / Other Fund raising., Group restructuring
- Should have regular update of local and global changes wrt Financial Reporting & Compliances, applicability and implementation of the same.
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with deep understanding of financial reporting, consolidation and analysis in a complex environment. (preferably Indian organizations)
- Behavioural- should be able to work in a matrixed environment, collaboration, stakeholder management, communication and presentation.