Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:245 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Condition Monitoring - Chemical Industry (18-23 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
To Maintain The Health Of Plant Rotary & Static Equipments And Facilities To Ensure Uninterrupted Operation Of The Plant And Achieving The Production Targets Controlling The CES Budget And Comply With EHS Requirement
Key Accountabilities for the position
- Planning Of Major NDT & Rotary Equipment Health Check Activities To Ensure Timely Compliance
- Planning Of Statutory Jobs To Ensure Timely Compliance Within Approved Budget Value.
- Analyzing the Vibration Readings & NDT Results & Guide Maintenance Crew To Avoid Repeatability Of The Equipment Failure Situation.
- To Ensure Gas Pipeline Safety Compliance.
Technical /Functional Expertise -
- Knowledge of critical rotary machine maintenance and failure analysis techniques likes fish bone, why why etc.
- Knowledge of latest maintenance technique like fmea / rcm, and rbi of plants. - Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of engineering standards, planning, cost control and quality systems.
- HSE management.
B E/B Tech Mechanical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.