Delivery Head at Randstad India
Views:1975 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
General Manager - Compliance/Labour Laws (10-15 yrs)
This a strategic role. The role holder would give strategic inputs to the Senior Management on Statutory compliance and latest developments and their impact on our business in labour laws in the country.
Internal Interface :
a) Legal Team (need based)
b) HRBP's (Monthly)
c) Regional HR Head (Daily / need based)
d) Segment Business Heads/CLC( Monthly)
External Interface :
a) Compliance vendor
b) Labour Department Officials
c) Industry Forums
d) HR Fraternity
e) Client/ Customer- HR Team
f) Law Firm/ Consultant
- Development of overall statutory compliance framework and management.
- Advice, manage, & Supervise the Statutory compliance by different functions
- Partner with Regional HR Heads, HRBPS with respect to effective Compliance Management
- Partner with external agencies / government bodies to have better and ensured compliance.
- Manage the national compliance vendor.
- Conduct periodic audits of current systems, procedures, policies, and workflows to ensure efficiencies and legal compliance; develop processes that improve department and end user efficiency.
- Ensure adherence to applicable statutory laws and regulations, maintenance of records and closure of notices and inspections from the statutory authorities as per need.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR. Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors. Work to proactively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring Process, Policy and reporting compliance
- To interact with Regional HR head on matters pertaining to Central and State Labour Laws compliance
- To attend seminars, conferences, various local Labour Law Compliance forums and training programs to continuously update knowledge and skill.
- Interact with the HR fraternity on best practices, people trends and Compliance updates
- To share best practices with the operation leadership team