Consultant at Maxima Global Executive Search
Views:1050 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
General Manager - Compliance - Infra (10-15 yrs)
General Manager - Compliance - Leading MNC- Hyderabad
Our client is a leading Multinational Corporation with presence and leadership in multiple sectors they operate. For their operations, they are looking for a senior professional with experience in Compliance.
The KRAs include :
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues ensure that the organizations adheres to legal standards and in-house policies.
- Overall responsibility for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Should be well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices.
- High ethical standards and work diligently, preserve and enhance the organizations credibility to the highest standards by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Proven experience as compliance manager in a highly reputed organization with 10-15 years of post qualification experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- An analytical mind able to - see- the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in law, finance, with a prior experience and a proven track record is a must.
- Certified compliance qualifications will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.