Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:5345 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Company Secretary - Financial Services (8-15 yrs)
A company secretary is a vital link between the company and its Board of Directors, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities and all other stakeholders.He/She ensures that Board procedures are followed and regularly reviewed and provides guidance to Chairman and the Directors on their responsibilities under various laws. The Position commands high position in the value chain and acts as a conscience keeper of the company.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate
- Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other
- Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework
- Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
- Coordinate the board/general meetings and follow-up actions thereof
- Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers
- Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit
- Participate and assist Banking Services, Finance and accounting Services,
- Taxation Services & Information Technology
Will also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of;
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Communication with various stakeholders, like Shareholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc.
- Industrial and labor laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.