Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:8839 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
General Manager - Cluster Plant Management - Paint (15-20 yrs)
Job Profile, Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for 2 nos mfg units with combined annual turnover of Rs. 2000 +Cr & leading a team size of 500 nos people
- Formulating the manufacturing strategy in alignment with the business plan and lead the plant operations team for its effective implementation.
- Leading the plant operations team to ensure achievement of business objectives of production, quality, cost and timely supplies .
- Preparing and gaining approval for the manufacturing budgets (fixed costs, variable costs and efficiencies) and deliver agreed targets in an efficient manner
- Preparing CAPEX proposals that support the manufacturing strategy and ensuring execution of projects within time & cost targets and in line with EHS guidelines.
- Leading scaling up of production capacity in new plants as well as existing plants
- Establishing Quality Management Systems in the operations area and achieving Continuous Improvement in people and plant productivity
- Establishing effective EHS systems & policies for both the units and ensuring adherence by way of culture change
- Promoting continuous Innovation and optimize existing products/processes to meet changing customer requirements and deliver business objective of cost leadership
- Driving 5S and KAIZEN culture in the plant
- Responsible for various internal and external audits- Technical Audit, Safety audits, operational audits etc
- Responsible for meeting all statutory compliance & laisoning with external stakeholders/ Govt Departments.
Candidate Requirement :
- BE/ BTECH -- MECHANICAL / PRODUCTION WITH MBA PREFERRED
From : Any Paint / Adhesive / Chemical / Process Industry exp
- Candidates across India, willing to relocate to Mumbai, can apply
Narayan Iyer - 9819147645
Pan India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.