Delivery Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:229 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
General Manager - Cloud & Infrastructure Services (15-24 yrs)
As the Regional Sales Leader for Cloud & Infrastructure Services, you will define the strategy for Cloud Services growth in your region, drive cross-functional team, strengthen key relationships with C-level executives, build visibility for and expand business for Company Infrastructure solutions. You'll work closely with Regional Heads and Sales Leaders for the Account Management teams, Presales and Solution Leaders and drive the right engagement with customers to showcase the strength of the Company portfolio through the teams. You will also partner with other functional teams across Product, Compliance, Operations and Enablement to remove barriers and ensure flawless execution and success of the customer engagement. The ideal candidate will possess both Sales and Technical knowledge that enables him or her to develop and execute the territory plan, to meet Order and Revenue objectives. The person is also expected to be a self-starter and a motivational leader who will carry the cross functional team in the territory, a person who will elevate the conversation with customers to strategic levels and build long standing relationships for Company.
The company has a complete suite of Cloud, Hosting and Infrastructure services that offer compute, security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and Execute the Regional plan to meet and exceed Order book & Revenue targets
- Lead the team to effectively position Company Hosting, Cloud and Infrastructure Services
- Manage all the moving parts of the business with the relevant stakeholders in Solutions, Product, Commercial, Delivery and Operations
- Collaborate with Sales, Solutions, SME, and production, commercial and marketing team to meet customer requirements.
- Opportunity ownership and qualification/creation of funnel, forecast deal closures
- Establish regional alliances with OEMs, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Vmware and HP/ Dell to develop market and segments
- Provide Market insights and competition updates to stakeholders
- Maintain operational discipline in all execution parameters; respond to all weekly, monthly, quarterly updates in time as may be expected on an on-going basis
- Manage the direct reporting team effectively through regular conversations and reviews and support them in handling their respective customer patches effectively to enable them to meet their targets and objectives
- Handle coaching conversations with the teams as may be required
15 years of significant industry knowledge with relevant experience in Sales and Sales Management
- Relevant cloud certification for sales professionals will be an advantage.
- Must show demonstrable experience in having developed C-level relationships: demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of territories for business growth and across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision-makers across a broad spectrum of solutions
- Experience of having managed Sales teams and successfully delivered results