Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:2341 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
General Manager - Cash Management & Reconciliation Operations - Payment Solutions Firm (15-23 yrs)
Position Title: Head - Cash Management Operations (GM)
Reports to (Title): - CEO
Total Staff Controlled: 50+ (Direct and Indirect)
I) Position Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for managing Cash and Reconciliation Operations on a Pan India basis.
- Execute the performance management process, which includes evaluating performance, establishing performance goals, coaching performance and implementing effective development plans; Establish and foster networks and relationships at all levels; Motivate through recognition and reward; Provide encouragement, motivation, and support to the workforce through timely and effective communications.
- Responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications; Develop employee skills and knowledge by planning and implementing effective development activities, establishing performance goals, and coaching and evaluating performance.
- Defining backend processes based on SLA / SOW committed to Banks
- Managing and controlling back end cash and reconciliation operations.
- Managing cash management companies (CRA Agencies) for the operations and direct responsibility of their performance. Responsible for supporting service and business units to ensure achievement of common goal.
- Responsible for automation of the processes by implementing necessary tools with the help of technology.
- Working with other support functions within cash management team to ensure smooth service delivery to the customers (Banks).
- Optimization and planning to ensure that the cash replenishments (fills) are kept to minimum possible numbers. Maintaining cash efficiency ratio by ensuring optimum utilization of cash. Direct responsibility of cash management operations and service expense budget.
- Robust MIS and reporting mechanism - Internal as well as Customer based on the frequency defined.
- Identifying and resolving operational issues related to customers, vendors (external as well as internal) and ensuring resolution.
- Keeping tab on benchmarks / budgets and work towards cost reduction.
- Management dashboards focusing critical service and financial parameters
- Preparing the provisional billing details to be forwarded to finance on last day of the month
- Responsible for meeting assigned financial objectives; Manages a multi-million profit and loss statement
- Analyze the AOP plan; Develop resource and infrastructure plan to fulfill the AOP. Review the plans every quarter vis-a-vis actual sales and modify plans accordingly; Support sales team through the bid cycle; Customer engagement for the SLA level required; provide inputs to sales team for pricing basis the SLA levels.
- Regular meetings with customer at senior level
- Acting as escalation point for cash management issues (internal and external stakeholders)
- Taking up chronic issues with senior management of customer through customer engagement teams and resolving the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.