Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:4635 Applications:1168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
General Manager - Business HR (12-15 yrs)
GM- Business HR
We are seeking to shortlist high potential candidates for the stated role with a leading corporate client. The company is a market leader with a track record of successful expansion and growth of the business.
GM- Business HR will be partnering the business team and be responsible for:
- Formulation of HR strategies, manpower plans, and implementation.
- Talent need analysis and support in meeting the requirements.
- Initiatives/ implementation of the performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development, and retention.
- Salary & benefits benchmarking.
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance.
- Manpower & HR budgeting
- Communications, policies, and practices for a positive environment.
- Create an understanding of culture and values to help the decisions and actions of all employees.
- Management information system-period reporting
- Other matters of importance from the HR perspective
Education, Experience and Key Skills
Past experience of successful HR Business Partnering is desired
- MBA from leading Institutes.
- Meritorious educational background
- 12+ years of post-qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, mature, excellent communication & people skills, high energy are essential
- Experienced in Business HR partnering roles.
- Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
- Having worked in Business HR should possess sound understanding, experience & expertise of gamut of functional nuances including development issues
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.