Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:3385 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
General Manager - Business Development - Real Estate Investment (4-15 yrs)
- This role involves sourcing of deals, understanding the markets, evaluating potential deals and partners, supporting technical and legal due diligence and concluding the transactions independently
- This is done through lead identification, conducting feasibility analysis, detailed market research, financial modeling, and project evaluation, negotiation with JV partners, ensuring legal checks and documentation and deal finalization.
- The candidate will be independently handling Godrej Properties real estate investments and business development activities and would be responsible for making sound investments with high ROI for the company.
- The candidate should be well rounded in terms of analytical and softer skills since handling Joint Venture partners, along with high aptitude, as both are important aspects of the job.
- This is a demanding profile which offers unparalleled growth opportunities and exposure to participate/lead multi-million dollar transactions.
- The candidate will work in an extremely successful team which is both highly motivated and highly talented.
Qualification & Experience:
- Top Tier MBA
- Min. 2 years of experience in real estate company / real estate focused fund / Investment fund where work focus was on real estate / Private Equity and Investment
- Undergraduate in Economics / Statistics / Engineering
- 4 plus years of experience in real estate
- Financial Analysis - Understanding financial statements & levers that impact each.
- Financial Modelling - DCFs, Ratio analysis, land valuation techniques.
- Regulatory Knowledge - Understanding of rules and regulations governing the land deals/projects for Pune (PMRDA/PMC/PCMC)
- Understanding the structure of a legal MOU eg. land related documentation on title of ownership
- Negotiation skills
- Market Knowledge - Very good understanding of real estate market including thorough understanding of all jurisdictions - PMRDA, PCMC, PMC
- Established network of land owners, promoters, brokers, etc.
- Reasonable knowledge of land laws - eg BTAL, ALC etc
- Understanding Marathi.
- Statistical knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.