General Manager - Business Development - QSR/FoodTech Startup (10-20 yrs)
Looking candidate only food tech companies apply only those candidates who is having experience in Food tech Companies.
1) Responsible for the direct management of brands in the Kitchen Hub, its assortment, product roadmap, grow and maintain the relationship with brands and aggregators aimed at maximizing business effectiveness and profitability.
2) The GM - Business Development also manages and prioritizes the product and brand mix.
3) The GM - Business Development is tasked with a leading strategic role where he executes outreach strategies by adopting the right product/brand mix in order to utilize all available channels.
4) The GM - Business Development is responsible for the establishment of strategic frameworks for capitalizing on identified opportunities across the business.
5) In this collaborative role, the GM- Business Development will also work with the marketing and design teams in creating engaging content that will serve to attract prospects to the business.
6) The GM - Business Development builds and maintains relationships with departmental heads and executives across the business for the purpose of imparting useful strategic insights and to ensure the successful outcome of business initiatives and projects across the business.
7) The GM - Business Development will also establish and maintain direct contact with our partners in brand and aggregators as well as the business's consumer base in order to secure value for the business from these relationships and identify new opportunities for further business growth.
8) The GM - Business Development stays vigilant and keeps an eye out for any opportunity that may arise. In this capacity, the GM - Business Development targets prospects by putting out relevant content and managing production of key thought leadership content and case studies.
9) He is also responsible for leading the team of account managers and guiding them from time to time.
10) The GM - Business Development will also play an analytical role where he will lead the gathering of relevant statistical information across the business, conducting analyses, and the drafting of reports regarding the overall performance of activities undertaken by the business development team.
11) These analyses provide the business with useful insights for improved strategy formulation and informed decision-making, resulting in the improvement of performance across the business. In this position, the GM - Business Development will be conducting regular performance, marketing and competitive analyses of projects for the business in order to identify business opportunities and avail insights for strategic decision-making.