Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:7151 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
General Manager - Business Development - Pharmaceutical Research & Development (15-25 yrs)
This is for a Start-up in the life sciences firm, the promoters have a great history of running a very successful business in the same stream, a new venture got initiated after a successful merger of their establish business with a multinational giant. The leadership team is focused and brings more than 300 years of combined experience within pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing across globe.
General Manager - Business Development - CRO (Contact Research organization).
Candidate should have own the Business Operations processes in support of the identification of market opportunities, strategic account planning, sales pursuits, competitive intelligence, and lead generation initiatives across all Business Development functions to generate new business from existing and new customers and also work on a strategy to future business growth.
- Business Development for new product development and Alliance Management within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Responsible for identifying collaborative business opportunities and establishing long-term partnership with global pharmaceutical companies on product development (R & D services).
- Building customer relationship leading to strategic business tie-ups
- Primarily generate leads with new clients and source appropriate contacts to facilitate potential meetings and new business proposals.
- Research and stay on top of local intelligence on a day to day basis and identify potential opportunities.
- To deliver the sales target, achieved through the development of a strong deal pipeline
- Drive the whole business development process for a defined territory or set of accounts, from the identification of initial opportunities.
- Research and identify potential client companies, initiate contact with relevant individuals.
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers, identify potential studies and win new business.
- Develop and extend relationships with existing customers to secure repeat business by working alongside.
- Develop and maintain a personal network within the assigned territory that will be complementary and support relationships with clients, networking events and socializing with clients where appropriate.
- Responsible for setting up team and driving them for identifying new technologies
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 15-20 years of Experience in Business Development from a good pharmaceutical / contract research organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Grounded and simple personality with attitude to learn
- Proven business acumen and ability to negotiate across cultures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.