Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:7723 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
General Manager - Business Development - Pharma - APAC Region (15-20 yrs)
About the company
This is for a Start-up in the life sciences firm, the promoters have a great history of running a very successful business in the same stream, a new venture got initiated after a successful merger of their establish business with a multinational giant. The leadership team is focused and brings more than 300 years of combined experience within pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing across globe.
General Manager - Business Development, Pharma (Asia Pacific).
This position will be responsible for guiding and overseeing the execution of marketing projects for Asia-Pacific markets and along with the regional business. Help develop, manage and execute global building strategies to ensure products are consistently aligned and relevant to key customers and markets. This includes increasing the profitability of existing products by best aligning products to serve global customers, developing new products for the company. And the development and alignment of regional marketing programs within global strategy to drive the products through programs.
- Develop the vision and strategy within Asia Pacific Region.
- Identify and develop strong partnerships with regional and nationally established pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead, mentor and manage external Marketing teams to aid the delivery of set targets.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams regarding the development, analytics, and execution of new marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Contribute to the development of new marketing ideas, designs and processes.
- Direct and oversee the work of marketing professionals in the region, including training for functional skills, brand guidelines and standards.
- Specify and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Requirements must include enhancements for current customers and considerations for new market verticals.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product configuration considerations, and positioning.
- Develop and implement company-wide launch and go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze and create business cases for potential partner relationships for the product.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss for the product line.
- Manage strategic marketing activities for assigned markets to achieve company goals.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- You will come with at least 15 years of experience in driving business selling to pharmaceutical clients, with last few years being spent in handling the APAC markets.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Grounded and simple personality with attitude to learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.