HR Manager at Autonomysearch
Views:302 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
General Manager - Business Development - Pharma (12-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Candidates from Pharma API industry who has extensive worked with Germen traders ( Pharma ) are preferred.
- Last 15 year working in Business Development of API in Europe market
- Directly responsible for revenue generation of 5 to 8 mn $ including NBD
- Knowledge of General, Onco (small volume) and Sterile API Product range related to market share, market/product penetration, competitors positioning, expected growth for product segment etc
- Knowledge of Europe market in terms of TOP 5 customers, Top & Bottom selling products, regulatory requirements, upcoming changes in local govt policies etc
- Good in English written and verbal communication. Pleasing personality & Presentation Skills. Dynamic personality with very good in inter personal skills
- Able to work in uncertain/unstructured environment with Plan B/C working
- Must be ready to travel around 10 to 15 days every month or as needed.
Total Experience : 15 to 20 yrs
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Threshold Requirement in the Job role ( additional but not mandatory)
Qualification : MBA
Currently or have worked in past with API manufacturing organization
Experience in Small Volume API business development