General Manager - Business Development - International Market Across In/Out Licensing - Biotechnology (8-15 yrs)
Designation: General Manager BD (International Market across In/Out Licensing)
Reports to : Head BD
Location : Mumbai
1. In/Out-Licensing products / dossiers of products to fill up gaps in portfolios for ROW markets across Asia, Africa, LATAM and CIS geographies
2. Acquire Marketing Authorisations of products to funnel near term growth across ROW markets of Asia, Africa, LATAM and CIS.
3. Lead discussions and business case developments for Products with relevant cross functional teams (Finance, Medical, Marketing)
4. Identify potential partners, negotiating terms, develop the Term Sheet outlining deal parameters and accountabilities and prepare Business Cases to facilitate decision making.
5. Negotiate Contract terms in consultation with Legal and business units, stakeholders alike.
6. Liaison with Legal to finalize contract and produce execution copy.
7. Organise Due Diligence of technical documentation in close coordination with cross functional teams.
8. Effectively lead Program Management for In-Licensed products closely liaisoning between the internal cross functional teams (Regulatory, Clinical) and partners.
9. Manage relationships with partners, maintain accurate records of discussions and negotiations and prepare summaries and management reports as needed.