Consultant at MITRAS/CreDeck
Views:447 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
General Manager - Business Development - FinTech (4-6 yrs)
- We are a young, well established startup with an aim to revolutionize/ disrupt the fintech industry by creating synergies between the end customer and banking institutions/ NBFCs. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a go getter attitude and demonstrated skills in leadership, stakeholder management and business generation.
- The role is focused on business development and includes forming alliances with strategic partners financial institutions (FI), offering a deeply-integrated, tech-driven, competitive and universal lending marketplace, while constantly identifying technological efficiencies to remain ahead of the market.
- We offer significant opportunities for growth, encourage 'out of the box thinking' and will provide a market competitive salary with stock options.
- CreDesk is a universal lending marketplace, with a special focus on low income salaried workers, offering digital and assisted financial identity creation to less-enabled income earners (including people who have never participated in loan market) and seem-less approval of small ticket loan from multiple participating FIs.
Job title : Business Development Manager - FI, reporting to xx and managing a team of xx
- Mentor rollout of commercial build of CreDeck (presently in BETA phase) by seeking inputs and recommendations from relevant stakeholders and their representatives via constant demonstrations across multiple channels
- Promote CreDesk amongst FIs - NBFCs and BFIs by cultivating a strong network amongst key industry stakeholders. Establish strategic partnerships with leading FIs and drive their onboarding and engagement with CreDesk
- Be the POC for partner engagement and maintain open lines of communication for any concerns / avenues to further solidify the relationship
- Evaluate and benchmark CreDesk products against industry offerings, to recommend additions/ modifications for market competitiveness
- Collaborate with the core MITRA team/ MITRA leadership to develop metrics around customer risk profile, financial assessment, controls for risk management and consumer buying behavior
- Execute the marketing strategy specific to CreDesk including customer communication, content, positioning, brand management, website management and onsite promotion campaigns
- Provide strategic oversight with all aspects related to risk including effectiveness of controls, compliance protocols and company exposure specifically with focus on requirements of partner/target FIs
- Establish a connect with the pulse of the industry to identify areas for technological enhancements, operational efficiencies and strategic alliances
Qualification : Degree, number of years of experience
Competencies : Leadership, relationship management, business acumen, business development etc.